My STEM Time recognizes that its users, customers, and visitors who use www.mystemtime.com or other websites owned or operated by Robotech Pvt. Ltd.(individually or collectively "Users") value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the My STEM Time website. My STEM Time provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the My STEM Time website.
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the My STEM Time website becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
The Information My STEM Time Collects:
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to My STEM Time when choosing to participate in various activities on the My STEM Time such as uploading videos, posting messages in our forums or in the video comments section, , taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the My STEM Time, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. My STEM Time uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the My STEM Time may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here. To opt-out of third party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
My STEM Time and Google:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and My STEM Time to serve ads to you based on your visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Analytics are implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- My STEM Time abides by Google's Interactive Media Ads (IMA) products. See Google's IMA policies here.
- Log File Information: When you use the My STEM Time website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Use of information by My STEM Time
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the My STEM Time website, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the My STEM Time.
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through My STEM Time and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the My STEM Time website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major My STEM Time website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the My STEM Time Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
Disclosure of Information by My STEM Time
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the My STEM Time website.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
To protect your security and privacy, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Website
My STEM Time does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks My STEM Time to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the My STEM Time Website, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
My STEM Time’s Commitment to Data Security
My STEM Time uses commercially reasonable managerial, physical, and technical safeguards to preserve the security and integrity of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to My STEM Time and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, My STEM Time makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be altered, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If My STEM Time learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. My STEM Time may post a notice on the My STEM Time website in an event of a security breach. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
My STEM Time’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, My STEM Time does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the My STEM Time website from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the My STEM Time Website at any time or in any manner. If My STEM Time learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the My STEM Time Website without verified parental consent, then My STEM Time will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Guidelines on posting videos
Here are some guidelines on posting videos to My STEM Time website.
Harmful or dangerous content
Don't post videos that encourage others to do things that might cause them to get badly hurt, especially kids. Videos showing such harmful or dangerous acts may get age-restricted or removed depending on their severity.
Violent or graphic content
It's not okay to post violent or gory content that's primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous. If posting graphic content in a news or documentary context, please be mindful to provide enough information to help people understand what's going on in the video. Don't encourage others to commit specific acts of violence.
Our products are platforms for free expression. But we don't support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics. This can be a delicate balancing act, but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group, the content crosses the line.
Harassment and cyberbullying
It’s not ok to post abusive videos and comments on My STEM Time. If harassment crosses the line into a malicious attack it can be reported and may be removed. In other cases, users may be mildly annoying or petty and should be ignored
Learn about how we protect minors in the My STEM Time ecosystem. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child endangerment
Accounts that are established to impersonate another channel or individual may be removed under our impersonation policy.
If someone has posted your personal information or uploaded a video of you without your consent, you can request removal of content based on our Privacy Guidelines
If you have any queries or comments about Privacy Notice by My STEM Time, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.